PelletBeds are at Your Horse Live (stand 350) this w/e 11th & 12th November. Please come along and see the most absorbent pellet bedding available, offering up to 2x the absorbency of wood pellets whilst containing 20% less dust than wood shavings.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR HORSE
- 100% natural straw & miscanthus: soft, springy & comfortable
- ultra absorbent 6mm pellets: up to 570% ~ 2x wood pellets
- antibacterial: heated to ~100c, then Protek treated (optional)
- low dust: made for bedding from fibres – not for fuel from dust
- easy: no watering required, softer pellet with high porosity
- safe: no harmful toxins, allergens or fungi, see Toxicity of Pine
- less waste: composts 90% faster than wood & safer for soil
- less odour: absorbed & neutralised quickly
- hoof friendly: non-slip & non-heating; great for laminitics
- cost effective: long lasting(1 bag/week) & quick to maintain
- simple: can be used with other bedding; matting not required
- sustainable: straw regrows every year! – wood takes 30 years+
- fast delivery: directly from our own UK factory(7.5t tail-lifts)
PelletBeds are the only equine bedding to receive a Defra approved antibacterial treatment. ‘Protek’ is fully approved for competition horses.
We support British farming, sourcing our straw & miscanthus from local farmers, then process it into our unique bedding pellets. We do not sell fuel pellets or imported pellets, which can be dusty and may contain additives that are harmful to animals.