Pallet Deliveries :
Unless otherwise requested we will attempt to deliver using small 7.5t trucks
- We will inform you of the delivery day and provide a tracking no. prior to delivery
- Standard delivery is a maximum of 5 working days from order – Premium next day delivery available on orders placed before 3 pm
- To get a 2 hour ETA window on the delivery day, please track online at https://track2.palletways.com/ or call 01527 852408 (Option 1) after 8.00am (quoting the tracking no.)
- The pallet courier will attempt to call 1 hour ahead
- The pallet courier will require access for a 7.5 tonne lorry (see dimensions)
- Pallets are kerbside delivery only, but drivers may be able to move the pallet closer if possible
- Pallets will be unloaded via tail lift, to smooth, flat, hard surfaces only.
- Pallets can be moved using a pump-truck, within reason, but only on smooth, flat, hard surfaces only(not gravel).
- A signature is required confirming that the pallet has been received in good condition – please note and photo any damage
- We reserve the right to pass on a redelivery charge if the driver cannot gain access to make the delivery.
- Full Pallets contain 65x 15kg bags or a single 1000kg bulk bag (1.65 to 2m tall)
- Three Quarter Pallets 48x 15kg bags or a single 750kg bulk bag (1.45 to 1.65m tall)
- Half Pallets contain 32x 15kg bags (0.9 to 1.2m tall)
- Quarter Pallets contain 16x 15kg bags (0.50 to 0.80m tall)
- Small Pallets contain 9x 15kg bags (0.50m tall)
- All pallets include a rain proof hood and all bags are recyclable and returnable – to receive money of your next pallet
- 18kg returnable bags available on request
We can organise additional delivery requests, as below.(price per pallet)
- Next Day Delivery (orders placed up to 2 pm) – £12
- AM Delivery before 12.00 – £18
- PM Delivery before 18.00 – £18
- Specific time delivery – £20
- Saturday AM delivery – £40
Please email us your requirements on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01789 761333. We will invoice you directly for the add charges and you can make payment prior to despatch.
Please see here for full terms and conditions.
Although we make every effort to ensure our products reach you in good condition, unfortunately pallets can sometimes get damaged in transit.
Before accepting the delivery, please ensure you the driver has made a note of any damage.We will endeavour to refund you for any product loss, but our insurers require photographic evidence and estimate of loss.
Please inform us immediately of any damage by calling us on 01789 761333 0r ideally by emailing us with photo’s on email@example.com