Pallet Delivery Vehicles :
- We will inform you of the delivery day and provide a tracking no. prior to delivery
- Pallets are currently being delivered ~ 5 working days from order
- To get an ETA on the delivery day, please call 01527 852408 (Option 1) after 8.00am (quoting tracking no.) or track online at https://track2.palletways.com/
- The pallet courier will attempt to call 1 hour ahead
- The pallet courier will require access for a 7.5 tonne lorry (see dimensions)
- Pallets can be unloaded via tail lift, to smooth, flat, hard surfaces only.
- Pallets can be moved, within reason, on smooth, flat, hard surfaces only(not gravel).
- A signature is required confirming that the pallet has been received in good condition.
- Full Pallets contain 65 x 15kg bags or a single 1000kg bulk bag (1.65 to 2m tall)
- Three Quarter Pallets 48x 15kg bags or a single 750kg bulk bag (1.24 to 1.65m tall)
- Half Pallets contain 32 x 15kg bags (0.83 to 1.1m tall)
- Quarter Pallets contain 16 x 15kg bags (0.50 to 0.83m tall)
- All pallets include a rain proof hood
We can organise additional delivery requests, as below.
- AM Delivery before 12.00 – £10+vat per pallet
- PM Delivery before 18.00 – £10+vat per pallet
- Specific time delivery between 10.00 and 16.00 – £15+vat per pallet
- Specific time delivery between 9.00 and 10.00 – £18+vat per pallet
- Specific time delivery between 16.00 and 18.00 – £18+vat per pallet
- Saturday delivery – £40+vat per pallet
Please email us your requirements on email@example.com or call us on 01789 761333. We will invoice you directly for the add charges and you can make payment prior to despatch.
Please see here for full terms and conditions.
Although we make every effort to ensure our products reach you in good condition, unfortunately pallets can sometimes get damaged in transit.
Before accepting the delivery, please ensure you notify the driver of any damage.We will endeavour to refund you for any product loss, but our insurers require photographic evidence and estimate of loss.
Please inform us immediately of any damage by calling us on 01789 761333 0r ideally by emailing us with photo’s on firstname.lastname@example.org