We apologies, but due to unprecedented demand please allow at least 3 weeks for delivery from date of order. We will inform you on the day we dispatch; with delivery usually 2 working days later. On the delivery day we will also email you to explain how you can find your 2 hour delivery slot.
For pallets up to 750kg we will attempt to deliver using small 7.5t trucks. For 1000kg pallets we will sometimes need to use larger trucks - please let us know if you require a 1000kg small truck delivery
Pallet Dimensions and Storage Details:
- Full Pallets contain 65x 15kg bags or a single 1000kg bulk bag (1.70 to 2m tall)
- Three Quarter Pallets 48x 15kg bags or a single 750kg bulk bag (1.45 to 1.70m tall)
- Half Pallets contain 32x 15kg bags or a single 500kg bulk bag (0.9 to 1.2m tall)
- Quarter Pallets contain 16x 15kg bags or a single 250kg bag(0.50 to 0.80m tall)
- All small bag pallets include a basis rainproof hood which provides short term protection – but must be stored inside or covered with waterproof tarpaulin
- Bulk bag pallets must be stored inside or covered with waterproof tarpaulin
- All undamaged bags are reusable and returnable for free – to receive money of your next pallet
Delivery Monday to Friday, is FREE to most of GB, with small surcharges to Devon, Cornwall, London, Islands, west of Wales and Scotland
We can organise additional delivery requests, as below.(price per pallet)
- Next Day Delivery (orders placed up to 2 pm) – £12
- AM Delivery before 12.00 – £15
- PM Delivery before 18.00 – £15
- Specific time delivery – £20
- Saturday AM delivery – £40
Please email us your requirements on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01789 761333. We will invoice you directly for the add charges and you can make payment prior to despatch.
Please see here for full terms and conditions.
Although we make every effort to ensure our products reach you in good condition, unfortunately pallets can sometimes get damaged in transit.
If there has been major damage please refuse the delivery and before accepting any pallets with minor damage, please ensure you the driver has made a note of any damage and take some photos as evidence. We will endeavour to refund you for any product loss, but our insurers require photographic evidence and estimate of loss.
Please inform us immediately of any damage by calling us on 01789 761333 0r ideally by emailing us with photo’s on email@example.com